Ms. I's Recent Activity

1. Ms. I replied to the thread Tatoos, Guages, and other Body Modification.

The only body modification I have is pierced ears that my Mom had done on me when I was an infant. I never had an interest in...

May 21, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  2. Ms. I replied to the thread How are you spending your time?.

I'll gladly go on drives...not using my gas for anything else these days & this is still the least amount of times by far I've had to go...

May 21, 2020 at 10:13 AM
  3. Ms. I replied to the thread Question about unemployment.

^ Yep! I was just saying that this extra $600 is even more than the max they give normally in UI.

May 21, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  4. Ms. I replied to the thread How are you spending your time?.

Once or twice a week, I've started going on a few drives lately to scenic places where I'm gone for a few hrs. It feels like I've gone...

May 20, 2020 at 10:32 AM
  5. Ms. I replied to the thread California State University system CLOSED in Fall 2020!.

Same here. I want a vaccine, but don't want to be one of the first ones to get it.

May 20, 2020 at 10:00 AM
  6. Ms. I replied to the thread Where you live, do you have items that you can't get at the store?.

^ Oh that's good!

May 20, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  7. Ms. I replied to the thread Question about unemployment.

Sure does & it's still more than the max they give in California, which is $450/wk.

May 20, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  8. Ms. I replied to the thread Where you live, do you have items that you can't get at the store?.

I've had good luck with getting food items every time I went to the stores. All TP, PT, and toiletries I've ordered off Amazon & had...

May 20, 2020 at 8:21 AM

Members Online Now

1. miss-m,
  2. vickilyn,
  3. YoungTeacherGuy,
  4. ready2learn,
  5. sevenplus
Total: 586 (members: 7, guests: 562, robots: 17)
test