MrsC's Recent Activity

1. MrsC replied to the thread Teaching middle and high school kids to code?.

I've used Hour of Code on code.org quite a bit; there are lots of activities for all grade levels. Coding is part of our new provincial...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  2. MrsC replied to the thread Google Classroom Tips.

You can edit the name of your classrooms through the Settings in the Classroom. You can create as many Classrooms as you would like to.

Aug 4, 2020 at 12:12 PM
  3. MrsC replied to the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

You are speculating about what the parents may be involved in based on some random comments and on things that they may or may not have...

Aug 3, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  4. MrsC liked RainStorm's post in the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

MzsB, Every single responder to your post has said the same thing -- drop it. You really seem over-involved in this, to the point it is...

Aug 3, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  5. MrsC liked swansong1's post in the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

I understand your concern for this student to grow up to be a healthy, functioning member of society. I also understand that you will...

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:06 PM
  6. MrsC liked Ima Teacher's post in the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

I know the parents of the majority of my students. I’m from this small town. I’ve taught here for 27 years. Very few people are ones...

Aug 3, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  7. MrsC liked a2z's post in the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

No. That is not your place. It is not helpful for the student in any way. It taints the view of the student in advance.

Aug 3, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  8. MrsC liked swansong1's post in the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

I wouldn't say anything to anyone. Give this student a clean start with new teachers, just as teachers do every day, everywhere. Her...

Aug 3, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  9. MrsC replied to the thread What do you think? "The end of public schools".

Duplicate post

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:51 PM
  10. MrsC replied to the thread What do you think? "The end of public schools".

Duplicate post

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:51 PM
  11. MrsC replied to the thread How many masks do you have?.

I have 6 cloth ones now and have ordered another couple. I also have about 25 single use ones. We learned yesterday that teachers will...

Jul 31, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  12. MrsC replied to the thread A mask mandate for school....

Our back to school plan was announced today--masks will be mandatory for all students in grades 4 - 12 and for all adults. They will be...

Jul 30, 2020

Members Online Now

1. miss-m,
  2. multiplicity,
  3. TeacherNY,
  4. MzsB,
  5. MissCeliaB
Total: 297 (members: 7, guests: 266, robots: 24)
test