MrsC's Recent Activity

1. MrsC replied to the thread Have You Experienced the Paranormal?.

I love your story, vickilyn! It gave me goosebumps and a lump in my throat.

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:10 AM
  2. MrsC liked a2z's post in the thread Bathrooms and consequences.

As with everything, there will always be those who abuse the system, but not all that appear to abuse the system are really abusing the...

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:31 AM
  3. MrsC replied to the thread Bathrooms and consequences.

I was reminded of this thread when I was at a PD workshop last week. During the "housekeeping" announcements, the facilitator reminded...

Oct 15, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  4. MrsC liked Aces's post in the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

Oh trust me, I believe it. Had a teacher tell me that on Friday. So one of our eight grader boys on the football team was picking on a...

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:03 AM
  5. MrsC liked Backroads's post in the thread Bathrooms and consequences.

As wrong as it may be, I sometimes let students go when I am 99% sure they don't actually need to go, at least as far as body waste...

Oct 12, 2019
  6. MrsC liked swansong1's post in the thread Bathrooms and consequences.

I feel bad for teachers who work in schools with restricted bathroom policies. We all know the students who will abuse the situation,...

Oct 12, 2019
  7. MrsC liked JimG's post in the thread Have You Experienced the Paranormal?.

Yes, I have experienced the paranormal. One time, an entire class of freshman Algebra 1 students completed their homework on time! What...

Oct 12, 2019
  8. MrsC liked blazer's post in the thread Have you ever given up on a child?.

Not given up as such but over the years I have had more than a few kids in my classes that after months of trying I have just had to...

Oct 12, 2019
  9. MrsC liked blazer's post in the thread VSCO girls.

Had my first encounter with this on Thursday. A year 7 (8th grade) maths class. One of the lads pointed at the girl alongside and said...

Oct 12, 2019

Members Online Now

1. have_to_teach,
  2. msleep,
  3. kamagrapolo online,
  4. josanpus
Total: 182 (members: 5, guests: 155, robots: 22)
test