MrsC's Recent Activity

1. MrsC replied to the thread Opinions - New Seating Plan.

My students choose their own seats on Day 1. We have now finished 2 weeks of school and there will be some changes tomorrow. The groups...

Sep 15, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  2. MrsC replied to the thread Peer note taking?.

I will occasionally photocopy a student's notes (always with their permission) to share with a student who is unable to take complete...

Sep 12, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  3. MrsC replied to the thread I'm a first year teacher.

Your first step should be to talk to your grade partners and your admin team to find out what the requirements are and what resources...

Sep 12, 2019 at 6:21 AM
  4. MrsC replied to the thread Do you have a curriculum?.

I teach General Ed, but my response is true for Special Ed as well. This is the norm here. We use provincial expectations for the...

Sep 11, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  5. MrsC replied to the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

We are strongly advised to keep our lesson plans for (I think) three years in the event that we are ever questioned about what we did...

Sep 10, 2019 at 6:55 AM
  6. MrsC liked Missy's post in the thread How Do You Teach When . . ..

I am sorry. I am amazed you were even able to have sub plans with everything going on! Your team should have stepped up. It sounds like...

Sep 9, 2019 at 6:50 PM
  7. MrsC replied to the thread Sand in shoes... I may need a procedure.

For real. I shake my head every time. They have good strategies--tucking their laces into the shoes, elastic laces, friends...

Sep 9, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  8. MrsC replied to the thread Sand in shoes... I may need a procedure.

Every year I have at least one Grade 7 student who can't tie their shoes; I refuse, however, to do it for them (I did have one ask this...

Sep 9, 2019 at 11:27 AM

Members Online Now

1. suamuihong,
  2. vickilyn,
  3. waterfall
Total: 293 (members: 4, guests: 262, robots: 27)
test