Michelle's Recent Activity

1. Michelle liked RainStorm's post in the thread Broken pencils.... Missing erasers.....

When everything is given to you for free, you begin to feel entitled to it, and you have no respect for it. It is an unfortunate human...

Nov 14, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  2. Michelle replied to the thread Do teachers have delays and early dismissals?.

Substitute teachers work the same hours that students are in school. If it’s an early release day, they leave when students leave....

Nov 14, 2019 at 5:46 PM
  3. Michelle liked Tired Teacher's post in the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

OK This made me kind of chuckle. Our school learned yrs ago that if teachers did not organize a celebration there would be none. I think...

Nov 10, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  4. Michelle liked Tired Teacher's post in the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

I think budget cuts is a ridiculous reason. That is sad that your teachers wouldn't continue the tradition. Are they unaware, cheap, or...

Nov 10, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  5. Michelle replied to the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

I think a lot of the teachers are unaware of the changes and wouldn’t feel as though it’s their responsibility - but the admins...

Nov 10, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  6. Michelle liked bella84's post in the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

I don't think so. I could see that being an effect if they previously gave the award, but, since it's not something that has ever been...

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:55 PM
  7. Michelle liked Tired Teacher's post in the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

I have only worked in 2 districts. Both do TOY, but neither did it for the support staff. If your district did it in the past, then...

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:54 PM
  8. Michelle replied to the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

Yes they suddenly stopped this year - citing budge cuts. In all honesty, no. I don’t see teachers doing something on their own for the...

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:54 PM
  9. Michelle liked Tired Teacher's post in the thread Teacher and Support Employee awards.

I am a witness to it that it can cause drama and hurt feelings. It used to be a popularity contest where I 1st came from. That was OK...

Nov 9, 2019 at 6:50 PM

Members Online Now

1. BRAVA Marketing
Total: 431 (members: 1, guests: 408, robots: 22)
test