Mami1Maestra2's Recent Activity

1. Mami1Maestra2 liked a2z's post in the thread Really unhappy..suggestions??.

Find positive things in your life every day, even if they are small things. Have a nice view out your window in your room, be happy...

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:53 PM
  2. Mami1Maestra2 liked Kaylee Flemings's post in the thread Really unhappy..suggestions??.

It is really difficult when you don't like what you do. But it is time to realize what makes you full of pleasure. May you need some...

3. Mami1Maestra2 liked vickilyn's post in the thread Really unhappy..suggestions??.

I never doubted that you loved teaching. However, if you need motivation to just make it until May, focusing on the paycheck may allow...

4. Mami1Maestra2 liked Obadiah's post in the thread Word guessers.

I agree with the above. Phonics is essential and lack of phonics instruction could lead to first letter guessing. I noticed another clue...

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:51 PM
  5. Mami1Maestra2 replied to the thread Really unhappy..suggestions??.

I wanted to clarify that I LOVE teaching and I'm happiest when I'm with the students. My current school location is just dispiriting....

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:46 PM
  6. Mami1Maestra2 replied to the thread Word guessers.

Fountas and Pinnell systems are cuing systems. Students learn many sight words, but can't decode, which leads to disfluent readers...

Oct 16, 2019 at 10:18 PM
  7. Mami1Maestra2 liked a2z's post in the thread Word guessers.

A few weeks ago I posted an article about how the Three Cueing Method really is horrible for students. Seems you have some wonderfully...

Oct 16, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  8. Mami1Maestra2 liked Missy's post in the thread Word guessers.

Do you use a systematic phonics program?

Oct 16, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  9. Mami1Maestra2 posted a new thread.

Really unhappy..suggestions??

I'm really unhappy at my current school and trying to make it to May. How do you cope??? Suggestions for getting through each day??

Forum: General Education

Oct 16, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Members Online Now

1. ally06,
  2. Obadiah
Total: 421 (members: 3, guests: 397, robots: 21)
test