Ima Teacher's Recent Activity

1. Ima Teacher replied to the thread The line between accommodating because that's what teachers do and really needing a specific IEP.

I make sure to tell parents that if they want certain types of accommodations, like scribing or reading aloud, provided for their child...

Jan 21, 2020 at 8:14 PM
  2. Ima Teacher replied to the thread High percentage of IEPs?.

I have a class with 10 of my 21 kids having an IEP. I also have four kids with 504’s, but they are in a different class. It’s...

Jan 20, 2020 at 6:08 PM
  3. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Flu, anyone?.

If I went to sleep at 9pm, I’d be up at 2 or 3 in the morning,

Jan 20, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  4. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Flu, anyone?.

M My DH has one of those good immune systems. He has been sick with a sinus infection once in the four years we have been together....

Jan 19, 2020 at 9:24 PM
  5. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Kids who've been coddled?.

Kids have to be taught how the resources available to them. It is a skill. Simply giving them the resources isn’t enough. At the...

Jan 19, 2020 at 9:17 PM
  6. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Question About Searching for a New Teaching Job & Tenure.

I have no idea how tenure works in California, but here if you have tenure in one district, the new district has the option to offer you...

Jan 19, 2020 at 4:18 PM
  7. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Flu, anyone?.

I used to get frequent ear and sinus infections. I started taking allergy shots in 2012, and I've had ONE sinus infection and no ear...

Jan 18, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  8. Ima Teacher posted a new thread.

Flu, anyone?

Flu has hit our building. Our school was at 82% today. Just in my classes 23 of my 90 kids were absent, and several checked out...

Forum: General Education

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:57 PM
  9. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Tell Me Some Good Stuff!.

We have a flu issue right now. I had 23 of my 90 kids absent today. Our school was at 82% attendance. On the plus side, the kids...

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  10. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Tik Tok?.

See if this helps. https://www.sutori.com/blog/tiktok-for-education

Jan 16, 2020 at 5:55 PM

Members Online Now

1. Missy,
  2. MrsC,
  3. K1teach
Total: 354 (members: 5, guests: 333, robots: 16)
test