gr3teacher's Recent Activity

1. gr3teacher replied to the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

Just a word here about being advanced: I spent years learning absolutely nothing in schools because I had already taught myself the...

Aug 5, 2020 at 6:40 AM
  2. gr3teacher replied to the thread On Uniforms.

In general, I utterly loath the idea of school uniforms. I appreciate that there are valid reasons in favor of them, and I respect...

Aug 4, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  3. gr3teacher replied to the thread This is SUCH a frustrating thing to keep hearing.

When somebody says [redacted] stuff like that, they're just being a real-life troll. They want to rile you up. That's their entire...

Aug 3, 2020 at 9:15 PM
  4. gr3teacher replied to the thread Awesome kid with questionable parents.

My gut thought here would be to share a factual reporting of what you saw in class and the conference with the high school counselor....

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  5. gr3teacher attached a file to the thread Do you have options for the upcoming school year?.

Keep in mind here that in this context, a "fear of lawsuits" would involve children or staff members getting seriously sick and/or...

upload_2020-7-31_0-9-46.png Jul 30, 2020 at 11:10 PM
  6. gr3teacher replied to the thread Thoughts on Teachers Pay Teachers.....

From my experience, TpT is good for cutesy, low-level stuff, but I've never seen anything there I'd rely on as the meat of my curriculum.

Jul 30, 2020 at 1:44 PM

Members Online Now

1. MzsB,
  2. TeacherNY,
  3. Backroads,
  4. miss-m,
  5. ready2learn,
  6. MrsC,
  7. Mr.history
Total: 353 (members: 8, guests: 314, robots: 31)
test