blazer's Recent Activity

1. blazer replied to the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

Certainly not fun. Some teachers and headteachers (principals) have been driven to suicide by inspections. Tens of thousands of...

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:23 PM
  2. blazer replied to the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

In England we had a school inspection regime. It is called OFSTED (OFfice for Standards in EDucation). A team of inspectors come into...

Oct 13, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  3. blazer replied to the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

So many Flipped classroom? Growth mindset? learning walk? Thinking hats? Assessment for learning? Drill down? and one exclusive to...

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:07 AM
  4. blazer replied to the thread Have you ever given up on a child?.

Not given up as such but over the years I have had more than a few kids in my classes that after months of trying I have just had to...

Oct 12, 2019 at 7:44 AM
  5. blazer liked otterpop's post in the thread VSCO girls.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/sksksks/ What does sksksk mean? Sksksk is an interjection used to convey surprise, happiness, and...

Oct 12, 2019 at 7:40 AM
  6. blazer replied to the thread VSCO girls.

Had my first encounter with this on Thursday. A year 7 (8th grade) maths class. One of the lads pointed at the girl alongside and said...

Oct 12, 2019 at 7:38 AM

Members Online Now

Total: 402 (members: 2, guests: 376, robots: 24)
test