A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Archives (Read-Only) > Archives > General Archives > Early Childhood Education Archives

Old 08-07-2004, 05:38 PM
prek_mom

Cool Bulletin Board printables or templates?

HI. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites (other than dltk) that has a template for specific bulletin boards. I am having a horrible time trying to find the right bulletin board to kick off the year. These students are preschool...so I want something they would like to look at. I am no artist...so templates are my easy way out! Anyone with suggestions? PLEASE help! Thanks all!!!

Old 08-08-2004, 01:36 AM
dalia

Thumbs up

You can do a google search and put in there bulletin board printables or bulleting board templates and it should give you a lot of sites, good luck
Old 08-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Fanatic

Kansas
Big picture coloring books

Big picture coloring books. Might be called "My First Coloring Book" and etc. They have like one item per page. Get it at the Dollar Store for a dollar. Free coloring pages on the www. kizclub.com has lots of good ideas. abcteach.com has good stuff and some of it is free. (I only use the free ideas) Petunia in Kansas
Old 08-08-2004, 09:17 AM

Illinois
Preschool Teacher
Don't forget if you find a smaller picture you like and want to blow it up to put on your b-board, you can put it on the overhead and shine it on the wall, then simply trace and color.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Maven

U.S.A.
Retired Preschool Teacher
Just go to Google or whatever you prefer and type in printable preschool patterns...you will find a ton of material...
Old 08-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Abby

Big Smile

Here's a wonderful website with lovely templates, by artist Jan Brett, http://www.janbrett.com/
Old 08-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Maven

U.S.A.
Retired Preschool Teacher
Smile You are my Sunshine!

You might consider doing a sunflower board...use silk sunflowers since they are available now...Place a flower on the board for each child and write their name near it...use the caption, "You Are My Sunshine"... use green construction paper at the bottom of the board as grass...put a yellow construction paper sun at the top of the page and maybe scatter a few leaves around , etc...
Old 08-23-2004, 07:41 PM
kidstock

Thumbs up WWW.SPOOKLEY.COM downloadable images for board

Great downloadable images from the new movie based on the Spookley the square pumpkin books. Kids love the characters and they are so colorful. You might have to call the 800 # to get the password that let's you download images. They are also putting up lesson plans soon they told me, and activity sheets for the kids. There are adorable bats, a scarecrow, cute spiders, pumpkins, melons etc.!!!

Tags
board, bulletin, printables, templates