A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Archives (Read-Only) > Archives > General Archives > Montessori Archives

Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Rookie

9-12 classroom set up

I am preparing my 9-12(upper elementary) classroom. I have 6-9 training and looking into 9-12 training this year. I was placed in this position due to budget cuts, etc... I am looking for Montessori scope and sequence for this level, work plans, checklists, classroom layout, daily schedule, etc... I also would like a list of materials I should have and proper material layout. Does anyone have a control chart list for the grammar boxes? I have the grammar boxes but the cards are all mixed together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Jen

Old 08-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Newcomer

California
I sympathize with you.

Hi. I have also just been uprooted from my 3-6 room and placed into a new 6-9 room. I have just begun the training and am at a complete loss! Our classrooms are to be set up and lesson plans available by Monday, August 28th. Do you happen to know where I can find a detailed outline of grades 1-3 curriculum or lesson planning help? I am getting absolutely no support from the administration. Their advice is "just get it done". Anyhow, if you have any advice I would appreciate it and best of luck in your new "home".
Old 08-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Rookie

Illinois
Hi Roxy. I teach upper elementary. In fact, I am the math trainer for the Montessori training center in my area. PM if you would like help with the 9-12 math area.

Tags
912, classroom, set