A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Archives (Read-Only) > Archives > General Archives > General Education Archives

Old 06-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Multitudinous

New Jersey
Grade 3
end of year parent letter/thank you?

Tomorrow is the LAST day of school. I want to send a general letter to the parents from this year thanking them for their very generous class gift and some words about how great it has been having their kids for the year...yada, yada. I wrote one last year but didn't save it Anyone have something similar to share?

Old 06-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Multitudinous

New Jersey
Grade 3
OK- it's nearly 9 o'clock here. I'm done with report cards, goodie bags, attendance reports, etc.....I finally buckled down and wrote the letter myself said the little red hen. This time I'll save it!! Thanks anyway!! Hope you all have a great last day if you're not done yet either!!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Multitudinous

NEW YORK
Math teacher
Sorry no one was of help; I've been alternating between potty training my youngest, trying to prep for next year, and trying to entertain 3 kids in a monsoon. I've been popping in all day, but had nothing creative to offer.

Sorry!!!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Multitudinous

New Jersey
Grade 3
Alice- do we all have so much on our plates or what? Where are you in the monsoon? I'm seeing lots of flooding on the news. Just lots of rain here in N. New Jersey- I'm hoping my tomatoes are loving it!! Keep dry- at least the sound of rain on the roof may motivate some potty behavior if you get my drift!!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Multitudinous

NEW YORK
Math teacher
OK, maybe I lied a little!! I'm on Long Island, and it just SEEMS as though it's been raining forever!!
Old 06-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Multitudinous

New Jersey
Grade 3
On and off sun here today and no rain!! Whooopeee!!

School ended yesterday. My letter turned out great and I found little pockets of time during the day to write thank you notes for the gifts that came in from students so I only have 2 to send through mail!!

Tags
end, letter or thank, parent, year