A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Archives (Read-Only) > Archives > General Archives > Montessori Archives

Old 04-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Newcomer

massachusetts
year end narrative reports - Help

This is my first year as head teacher for 2,9 to 3 year olds - transition program. It has been a wonderful year with love, joy, laughter and learning. The conferences went very well. The year end narrative reports are due May 22 and I am very overwhelmed, writers block. I would love any assistance and advice. Thank you.

Last edited by estelle; 04-28-2006 at 07:03 PM. Reason: added thank you

Old 04-29-2006, 09:42 AM
Comrade

What age group are you teaching? If it is 3-6 year olds then I would just do a summary of some of the key points that they worked on all year. Do you have a conference report form that you complete for each child. I usually fill that out first and then look over my observation notes before writing the narrative. We have 2 conferences a year. One i October and the other in March. We send out progress reports on the new children in our class in September. In January everyone gets a progress report.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Newcomer

massachusetts
Hi Pattypoo, The children are in the transition room who will be entering preschool this fall. The age of the group is now three years of age. Parent conferences in October and March. Written narratives due May 22.

Tags
end, narrative, reports, year