A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Archives (Read-Only) > Archives > General Archives > Teacher Time Out Archives

Old 09-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Aficionado

Kindergarten Teacher
Thumbs up I Love My Pet!

I am going to start a thread for all of us who love our pets, or just love animals, period! It seems as though for some of us, no matter what the topic, always comes back to discussing our furry little "kids", and you know who you are! So, this thread will be for all the bragging and love we can adorn on our critters! Pictures are welcomed~! If you know how (I don't
) Let me start.......I have two dogs, a Bichon named Sadie and affectionately known as "Fuzzers!" I also have an Italian Greyhound who has chosen me as the favorite in the house so he's my shadow, no matter where I go......to me he is affectionately know as "Creepy" cause to me he looks creepy! And I mean that in a loving sort of way( ) My house is also home to two parrots, a Quaker named Kiwi, who loves to talk, a lot! And also a Conure name Skittles! He's quiet and beautiful! Used to have a cat named Peanut, but found a new home for her because of allergies (sniff, sniff) So, any bragging, discussing, or just humorous comments about your pet are welcomed and encouraged! And the great thing is..........we won't have to get the original thread off topic when we do it! LOL!

Old 09-12-2005, 05:29 PM

USA
Kindergarten Teacher
Great idea!
Let see if I can post a picture.

This is Crash

Old 09-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Aficionado

Kindergarten Teacher
Adorable! I don't know how to do that! I'm not computer savy with that kind of stuff.......my hubby is, and so are my kids, but not me! What a saucy picture, Jamie!
Old 09-12-2005, 05:38 PM

USA
Kindergarten Teacher
Sorry that is so big! I don't know how to make it smaller. Here is my baby cat Gabby!

Moxie (my bf's cat that I gave him as a 1 yr anni present)

Another of Crashie

Fat Boy Boots:

The kids sleeping

My favorite
Tucker and Gabby
Old 09-12-2005, 05:40 PM

USA
Kindergarten Teacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkids
Adorable! I don't know how to do that! I'm not computer savy with that kind of stuff.......my hubby is, and so are my kids, but not me! What a saucy picture, Jamie!
Thanks it's not hard. I had them on a website all ready. So I went to the pictures right clicked and depending on your computer you can click copy image location or go to properties and copy the location.
Then come back here and put img in between these things [] then put the address then put /img between these things again []
Old 09-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Habitué

south eastern US
I ahve 3 cats..actually I have 2 and my husband got a new kitten a few months ago. My girls are Katerina (age2) Ellie (1) and the new kitten is Rufus (6mts). I love them very much and I kiss them on the fuzzy lips and let them lick my icecream for a second or two. I am no cat expert but this what I have come up with...
Katerina is a Norweigian forest Longhair and Ellie is an American Shorthair and Rufus is just Rufus.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/natali...bum?.dir=/2d37 click the "View Slideshow" button.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:42 PM

USA
Kindergarten Teacher
Love your pictures Kat.
I have one of Moxie praying or it looks like she is. Sort of like the one of Katerina standing on her hind legs.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Habitué

south eastern US
Awww thats so cute
Old 09-12-2005, 05:46 PM

USA
Kindergarten Teacher
AHhhh I forgot to post pictures of Mya. What a mean mommy I am.

Well here is the first one:

Mya last winter at my grandparent's home. One of my favorite!

Old 09-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Habitué

south eastern US
Kinderkids, you better figure it out or find someone who can help you because I want to see your babies!!!!

Tags
lovers, pet