A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > A to Z Teacher Stuff > Introductions

Old 11-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Newcomer

Washington
Hi

So I must confess, I am not a teacher (although there are educators in my family). I'm actually here because my company is exploring the idea of fundraising (like cookie dough, wrapping paper, etc), however our products have more educational applications. Advertising is not my interest, I just wanted to provide at least a bit of background for where I'm coming from (obviously just a tiny bit).

The reason I'm actually here is because I'd like to get some input from teachers as to what they like about fundraising options that are out there now (as well as what they don't like), and what would be preferable in a program. I don't want to run on too long, as this is the intro forum, so I'll stop here and ask for suggestions (hopefully!) as to a good location for a thread for this topic. Would that be teacher time out? I'd really like to get a good discussion on this, and hopefully find out some good ways to tailor a program that would encourage participation, and make it easy on teachers at the same time, which we believe is pretty important!

Old 11-16-2012, 05:13 AM
Connoisseur

NC
Kindergarten Teacher
Our school is a very low income school, yet we are doing a fundraiser with $17 cookie dough and $16 candles. Very impractical!
Old 11-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Rookie

hi i m new here and want to say hello to all teachers n students

Tags
advice, fundraising, help or advice, suggestions or ideas