A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Single Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:06 AM
Newcomer

Are you documents still being offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlzattia View Post
Hey all! I just wanted you to know that I paaaassssssssssssed!!!! FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I got 174... If anyone needs study material's let me know... I have short summaries in a word document of around 85 works... I also have a bunch of terms that are probably the reason i passed :-) ... I'm on my way to becoming a teacher!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if there's a way I can attach my documents onto this site... or send me a private message w/ email so I can send my study materials :-)

Hi! Congratulations on passing!
I just found this site, saw your post, and wonder if the offer still stands? I would love to have some materials to get me off on the right foot.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Newcomer

Maryland
Secondary School
Free Praxis II

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaguy1968 View Post
Hi, Everyone:
I purchased the study guide and practice tests from ETS when I registered; I no longer need them, and am willing to part with them for the low, low price of $0.00. Send me an email and let me know you want them, and I will drop them in the mail to you.
Hi! can you send me the guide please?

[email]EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead[/email]

Thank you so much.

Tags
0041, free, guide, practice, practice test, praxis, praxis ii, study, study guide, test