A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > TeacherChat Forums > General Education

Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM
Comrade

Midwest
We used to have duplication services, but now we are on our own. They installed four large copiers in the building to handle the copying and printing. It usually work okay, but I do miss the old system, and I do feel that it takes time away from teaching planning and prep. We can do as much copying as is necessary - good since my runs are almost 200 copies at a crack!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Habitué

Head of School
We can all print to the large copy machine from our classroom computers with unlimited access to both that machine down in the office as well as a smaller machine down there as well. We go through about 10 cases of paper every two weeks.

Most of us also have printers on our desks...I just got a new printer installed last week. School pays for all the ink.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Comrade

We have two copiers and do our own copying. We can copy as much as we want until the supply of paper for the year is gone. We also have a copy service for bigger jobs.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Enthusiast

NY of course!
Special Education Teacher
We have one copy machine in the faculty room and one out of the way one I'm not sure we should be using but people use it when the other one is broken! We can make as many copies as we want. I tend to get to school early so I usually don't have a problem with the long lines. We really should get another copier.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Habitué

Ohio/Kentucky
High School Teacher
We can make copies and send from computer on our own. We have a copier upstairs and one downstairs. Each teacher gets 6000 copies a 9 week grading period. But, if you need more to an extent the technology lab 'guru' will add more to your quota. We are given a code to keep track of our copy numbers
Old 02-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Habitué

New England
Social Studies Director, 6-12
We make our own copies. We used to have a code that we would have to punch in, but as of about a week ago that disappeared from the screen. We can send large copy jobs to the district copy center, but the turn around time for those copies is about a week.

Tags
copies