A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Multiple Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 08-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Newcomer

Tx
I haven't been able to pass this test. I have taken it 4 times and the last score was 8 pts. lower than the 3rd time. I made a 236 and this last time a 228. I am so discouraged. I don't know what else to study or how to study for that matter. I will use your tips. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Old 08-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Newcomer

Tx
I have failed it 4 times. My scores are pretty close, but not 240! Any tips on how to study? Thanks.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Multitudinous

Calif.
The difference between 236 and 228 isn't that great. What areas are giving you grief?
Old 12-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Newcomer

I took both subtests today and got a printout right after that said I passed. I was utterly convinced that I was not going to pass it--so much information to cover! I took a ton of suggestions that I had read on here, and that helped a lot. I had a test prep book which went in to much more detail than I needed, but that ended up working as an advantage for me. I also paid to take practice tests from other states, as suggested, and just did as much review as I could. I won't know my exact scores for a couple weeks, but thank goodness for the computer based testing now so you can at least know right away. I passed the West-B and the West-E for special ed years ago, and this was much, much harder.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Congratulations, SRTeacher!
Old 06-27-2014, 10:58 PM
Newcomer

Seattle
Kindergarten Teacher
Desperately need help passing subtest 1 of WEST

I have taken this test 4 times, today being the 4th and still cannot pass. I am not sure what to do! I relocated from CA and passed all the CSET tests but can't seem to pass this test. Please help
Old 06-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Odd, given your history with CSET-MS, that you're struggling with WEST-E. Does the score report give a breakdown of your results by domain?

Tags
elementary, taking, washington, weste