A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > TeacherChat Forums > Elementary Education

Old 01-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Multitudinous

While I would appreciate any gift that a parent or student gave me, what I'd like most is....

A few small items just for me: chocolate, gum, hand sanitizer, lotion, a plant, a coffee mug, hot chocolate, tea, and/or some colored clicky pens.

I would also appreciate baby wipes, disinfecting wipes, kleenex, hand sanitizer, and/or dry erase markers. Because schools are all different as far as what they provide for teachers and what they allow/prohibit, I think that you should be careful to only get items that the school allows. Some school don't allow hand sanitizer, for example. Other schools might provide all the paper and dry erase markers that the teacher needs, so it would be kind of a waste to spend money on those things. There are also items that you might deem useful but the teacher won't use--there are a few items in this thread that I would never use, like duct tape or shipping tape. I can see how it would be useful for some teachers, but for me those things would end up just sitting in my wardrobe gathering dust. That's why I'd prefer some me-specific items to help me get through the day.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Multitudinous

New Jersey
Grade 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom90 View Post
Shipping tapes and markers.
Shipping?

Tags
gift, nice, teacher