A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Multiple Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Newcomer

Need Advice for Praxis II :help:

Hi all!

I need major advice on what to study for and what sites to go on for the Elementary Education: Multiple Subject Praxis exam. The subject I'm struggling with most is Math. But I also need advice on Science and Social Studies.

This will be my 2nd time taking it (late Dec.) and hopefully my last! Can anyone lead me in the right direction by telling me any methods/sites they used to study for this exam or the Praxis Elementary Content Knowledge (0014) exam. (They're both the same... multiple subjects is just longer and if u fail a section you can just take that one ove as opposed to the entire test.)

Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Rookie

Mississippi
Well, I've taken Praxis ll several times and each time I received a different score. This past time, I remembered a lot from what I studied ( www.praxis2studynotes.com, manuals from Praxis ll workshops, 5th grade science and social studies book). Language Arts has always been my strongest area and my scores yesterday went up tremendously.

Tags
0014, 5031, advice, multiple subjects, praxis, praxis ii