A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > TeacherChat Forums > Special Subjects > P.E. Teachers

Old 01-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Rookie

Florida
P.E. Teacher
FTCE-Physical Education Certification help:

Hello Everyone

I am having problem passing my FTCE-Physical Education examine (If failed 2 times). If you know somebody or any additional study material or websites that could be helpful.I have the XAM-Physical education Book, but additional material would be very useful. Please help! Thanks!

Old 02-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Newcomer

FL
Failed FTCE- PE exam

I am right there with you. I failed once and need to re-take it but I have absolutely no clue where to find test prep information for stuff that is actually on the test. The guides given by the FDOE were no help and neither was the study guide I ordered from Mometrix off of Amazon. Let me know if you find any good helpful study information.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:00 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
What does the test cover?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Newcomer

I used a practice test website along with a study guide I bought online to help me pass my ESE. The tests you can buy are 150 questions related to that field. I never took ESE classes due to having an alternative certificate and feel the 4 pack bundles bought helped a lot. It gave me a total of 600 different questions (no tests were exactly a like and you can review completed tests as much as you like. They even score you and tell you if you passed based on the Ftce guideline and tell you what questions you got wrong and why). So I would go check it out, by a single test and compare it to what you saw on the OG test.

go to w w w . Ft c e p h y s e d . C o m and check it out (this is not spam btw)

Tags
certification, education, ftcek12physical, ftcephysical