A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Multiple Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Ah, I see. I know that Tennessee's a Praxis state, but this makes more sense now.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Novice

TEXAS
How did you do Kazzyphae? I took it once and now I am planning on taking it in august. I am so lost the practice questions on the book are easy and different than what they give on the actual exam. Any tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfever1 View Post
Hey Kazzyphae,

I am in the same exact boat you were in! I will be taking the test for the 5th time in April.. and I am desperate to pass it.. I have a job waiting for the next school year if I can just pass this darn test!! Do you have any suggestions at all? Or anything you can do to help out??

Thanks
Old 07-17-2013, 12:25 AM
Novice

Texas
I took this test in April and passed the first time. I used certifyteacher.com and it was very helpful. Good luck!
Old 11-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Newcomer

tx
I need help passing ec-6 generalist exam. I have taken the test twice and can't pass. Need help!!
Old 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Rookie

Texas
Hello! happy new year for all.
Well I return for this time, I have to share my news: I was toke the test 3 times and didn't pass. is sad for me. The first time my score is was really close, to pass (230) in the next two times my score is really down I think my study time is not really help. And now I'm scare, I want to pass this test this time and this year. But I don't now. I starting my study. I hope this is my time. and ebtheteacher, the forum bring a lot resources online to help: Quizlet, Cram, is free resources and you can study inclusive in your smartphone. and somebody shared with me a couple days ago this site: https://pact.tarleton.edu/TCERT/inde...TOKEN=20941184
Is free just need to make an account and follow all the steps you can't access to all the resources is not follow the directions first. I think is really good as well. I you need a partner to study send me a message.
Good luck everybody this year!

Tags
ec-6, ec6, passing, passing a test, resources, study groups, testing