A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Single Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Newcomer

Georgia
GACE Special Ed Academic Content (87 and 88)

Hi,

I'm currently a sophomore in college and just signed up to take the GACE Special Ed Content test in August. The problem is, we're required to take this test before taking any special ed classes where we learn this material. I've looked at the website, but could only find practice questions, and I need to actually learn the material in the first place. Does anyone know of any good resources that I can use to learn the material on the test? I can do the math and social studies and the other subjects on that part of the test, just not te specific special ed stuff.

Thank you!!

Old 05-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Find the key terms in the free online study guide - GACE, like most but not all Pearson/NES tests, has decent study guides - and look them up on the Internet. Answers.com will give you answers, but if it doesn't, you may find useful some of the Web sites that feature a given key term prominently. I'd also recommend checking the Web for organizations of special ed teachers, which may have useful glossaries.

Tags
academic, content, gace, special