A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > More TeacherChat > Surveys

Old 11-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Rookie

New Jersey
Quick Survey- less then 3 min- PLEASE HELP!

i'm trying to find out what teachers know about stuttering!! please take my quick survey!! Thank you all for your help!

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_72OkEmXMUiKOQlf

Old 12-22-2012, 06:07 AM
Rookie

UK
Art Teacher
Interesting..
Old 02-26-2013, 02:29 AM
Newcomer

TEFL Teacher
In a perfect world every child could be assessed on their own individual merits and educated accordingly. In a privately funded school there are ample resources and services available for teachers and parents to overcome many early learning issues. A government run school in a developing world country is just not capable of such services, and for many parents and teachers the level of education and awareness is much lower than what we come to expect of in the Western world. The problem with learning abnormalities is that they usually start at an early age and as a very small problem. If these problems can be recognised and addressed early enough, they can be eradicated before they get out of control. For a teacher with a class of 20 students this can be a challenging task, imagine then a teacher with a class of 50 students (like my last in a school in Thailand). I have seen school staff simply turn there backs on these problems, not because they don't care but because they don't even know where to start.

Tags
min, quick, survey