A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Other Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message. Click here for more info.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Rookie

North TX
Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybt03 View Post
Hi Megren, how did your testing go? I am taking the 191 and 194 in April. I just printed out the texes ets materials and will see what else I need. I became a teacher 14 years ago but have been a stay at home mom ever since. I have been tutoring and substituting this year in my son's elem. school. I am a good test taker but nervous like you were. Hope to hear from you!

I Just got my score today...passed with a 296! Basically devoted the three weeks before the test to studying for the 191 and 194 7 or 8 hours a day with study guides and ets study guides. Practice tests really helpful. Some manuals too easy.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Way to go jennybt03!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Newcomer

Texas
Student Teacher
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but yes I did pass not I have my Generalist EC-6 tomorrow and I'm once again nervous about it. I used an REA study guide and the guide online. I didn't really study anything in particular, I just took the tests, looked at the ones I got wrong, studied it and that was it. GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Congratulations, megren228, and good hunting tomorrow!
Old 11-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Newcomer

I got my ppr ec-12 score was 232 I didnt pass. I am going to take the ec-6
1)How was the test, It was difficult or OK? what type of questions it had?
2) Which book you used as a study guide?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Newcomer

MX
Smile HI

HI!..I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WAS SO HELPFUL TO YOU FINDING OUT THE CORRECT ANSWERS IN THE PPR?..I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Newcomer

MX
Smile hi...:)

HI, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WAS SO HELPFUL TO YOU DURING THE PPR TEST IN ANSWERING THE CORRECT RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS?.......I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....REPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
THANKS.
DENNISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by newteacher26 View Post
I felt the exact same way you feel before I sat for the PPR! I hadn't passed my content exam yet and kept hearing how the PPR was much harder and that I'd probably be taking it again. That just added to my fear. Despite what I was told, I decided to go in there with confidence. I only studied for about a week since much of the content for the PPR was part of my education classes. I surprised everyone when my score came back at a 260. I learned to take what people tell me about the difficulty of these exams with a grain of salt. It's only as hard as you make it. Just think perfect classroom and you'll do fine.
Oh and to me, the test was a lot like the practice test in the online study guide.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Newcomer

Texas
Student Teacher
Does anyone know if the TExES PPR EC-12 state exam is easier or harder than the Qualifier? I passed the Qualifier and am taking the state exam in 6 weeks. I am curious on how much I should study for it because I passed the Qualifier last sememster so I should know what to expect. Let me know

Tags
ec6, ppr