A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Multiple Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:56 PM
Newcomer

CA
CSET Subtest 1 results

Hi. I took the CSET few days ago and I have no idea what to think about the test... I have such mixed feelings...
Anyways, I wonder when were you able to see your results online? Do I really need to wait 4 weeks (as it says on the website) to find out did I pass the test or no? Thanks!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Multitudinous

Calif.
If you tested between Jan. 28 and Feb. 10, inclusive, you'll see results Feb. 22. If you tested on Feb 11 or later, you'll see results on Mar. 8. See the links for score report dates at http://www.cset.nesinc.com/CS18_scorereport_opener.asp.

Tags
cset, results, subtest