A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > TeacherChat Forums > Grade Specific Forums > High School

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Rookie

Arizona
How is the job market for High School Math

Hi,

I am soon going to start my student teaching and hopefully will land a job for the next academic year. My area is high school math. I love math and its my dream to teach math at high school level. I have a Bachelors and a masters degree in math and I can teach pretty much all high school math upto calculus. My question is , is there still a high demand for HS math teachers? I got a call for my first interview next week. Hopefully I will get more interviews soon. I live in Arizona by the way and for now have no plans of relocating.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Welcome to A to Z, sansub.

A to Z Forums discourages multiple threads on the same topic by the same member in multiple forums: the site owner's rationale, with which I agree, is that the discussion is easier for the participants to track when it's in one place.

This topic can be followed at http://forums.atozteacherstuff.com/s...d.php?t=169868

Tags
high, job, market, math, school