People who have a political inclination toward the center or who vote greens scored highest with right wing voters not far behind. The socialists scored at the population average of 100 while those who chose communist and 'other' came last.
Well since I am just right of center and I love the woods I am must be a 'genius'
* This is an online IQ test
* The sample size isn't shown
* The differences here are likely within the margin of error
* Correlation is not causation (if, for example, communists are all first-gen immigrants, they may be scoring lower on the test).
* Using the arithmetic mean score makes it particularly sensitive to extreme scores
* The method of determining "political lean" is not clear, but could be just self-reporting, which may not be accurate.
You're not a genius because you're right of center and love the woods, Dave. You're a genius because you're A Curmudgeon with Panache!