A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Multiple Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Multitudinous

Calif.
So sorry I missed this, Sona.

I assume you're talking about WEST-E Elementary Ed. Which domain has you most concerned?

Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Newcomer

Sorry I didn't mention in my previous message, I'm concerned about Elementary education, 005(Maths, Science, Health and fitness) and 006(Social studies, English, Arts and music). The books I mentioned- "What your X grader needs to know" (from 1st - 6th grade), "Everything you need to know about [subject]", and brain pop videos are these enough for West-E exam or do I need to study till Grade 10th?

Are there any recommendations or suggestions you can give with regards to what other books/materials/sites that I can study from.

Thanks.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Newcomer

Washington
Student Teacher
Are there any study material recommendations for the northwest history portion of exam 006?
Old 11-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
That's a different test, jorusfett: try the Single Subject Tests subforum.

(And try Googling for the state historical society.)
Old 11-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Newcomer

Washington
Student Teacher
Thanks I was getting confused with the competencies and the skills being measured. I am taking my West-E 005/006 in a few weeks and wanted to make sure all my bases were covered.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Newcomer

CT - Connecticut
Music Teacher
Teacher Certification Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo123 View Post
Thanks
Hey guys, have any of you heard of Tutors 4 Teachers Certification? I heard they were pretty good. I know they cover all the state certification exams and all content areas.

Just wondered had anyone else tried them.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Rookie

washington
hello, I'm wondering how you were able to get a voucher? I'm tired of spending money too:/
Old 07-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Rookie

washington
Did you end up giving it a try?
Old 07-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Rookie

washington
Help with West E

I have taken the West E-Elementary Education multiple times. I have not been able to pass it. Honestly just gives me a headache to think about studying for something that I really don't know what to study. Can someone please help with study guides or information that I can study off of, that will be similar or close to the West E.

Thank you!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Your score reports should give some idea whether you're coming up short in a particular domain or whether the problematic domain varies from test date to test date. What are you seeing on that report?

Tags
elementary, taking, washington, weste