A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > A to Z Teacher Stuff > Introductions

Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 01:15 PM
lucybelle's Avatar
lucybelle lucybelle is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,763
Currently the CR government is not giving out work visas. So you'd have to become a resident. I'm applying for residency right now, it's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. Working legally usually means a company will pay you more, but if you're teaching English at an institute, don't expect to get more than $1000/month and even that is pretty high.
Reply With Quote


costa, rica, saludos

Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Copyright © 1997-2010 A to Z Teacher Stuff, L.L.C.  All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use.
Questions, comments, and suggestions: Contact Us
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.