A to Z Teacher Stuff ~ Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Themes, Tips, Printables, and more
advertise
Go Back   A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums > Examinations for Teachers > Multiple Subject Tests

WARNING: According to National Evaluation Systems, Inc., the developers of the CSET and other tests, posting of actual test questions by registrants of the CSET and other tests is in violation of a contractual agreement and can result in liability by the poster for monetary damages or other legal remedies. If you have registered to take the CSET and other teacher licensing tests, review the Rules of Test Participation. All messages express the views of the author, and A to Z Teacher Stuff, LLC will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Hugs, MsOpportunity. If you got through Calc 2 in college, then overthinking the math is entirely possible.

Do you get a score report that sheds any light on your performance subject area by subject area?

Old 12-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Newcomer

Orlando, Fl
Special Education Teacher
Congrats! I am currently studying for this test and failed the first time. What finally helped you?
Old 12-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Newcomer

Orlando, Fl
Special Education Teacher
Congrats! I am currently studying for this test and failed the first time. What finally helped you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy_03 View Post
AHHHHHH I PASSSSSSED! I PASSED! IM OFFICIALLY A TEACHER!
(Thank you Lord)

*If you need ANY help with what is on the test...Please dont hesitate to PM me*

*Ugh now I got to do my resume...cover letter...and find a Job....

*Back to work*
Old 12-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Multitudinous

Calif.
Does your score report give any indication, or do you have ideas, as to where you're having difficulty?
Old 02-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Newcomer

fl
Preschool Teacher
Help Need to pass the Elemntary K-6 before Apri any tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy_03 View Post
*Need to add something *

The Elementary k-6 online module...was somewhat of a help...But I found a site...(*I dont know if I should say it*) that was really good...you have to do a lot of google searches, but its well worth it....*Winks*
Hi will like to know if you passed the test? can you give any good tips to pass this test thank you.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Companion

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYKIDZ View Post
Hi will like to know if you passed the test? can you give any good tips to pass this test thank you.
http://subjectareatestprep.pds-hrd.wikispaces.net/

This is the site that HELP ME OUT THE MOST...like they told u what to study and what is on the test... almost the same thing is on every test...hear from me cause i took it 3 times
Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Newcomer

Fl
Thank You Toy 03 your a life saver :hugs :.I Just took the test today i failed.But with the study hopefully i'll pass.Im going to study for 30 days straight.Wish me luck you guys.I cant wait to feel the joy that you guys feel when passing the test
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Newcomer

Fl
Update.I took the test again today.I PASSED.Yayyyyy!I couldnt of done it without the help of this thread.Love all u guys.Good luck.If anyone else needs help message me
Old 04-13-2012, 04:37 AM
Rookie

Florida
Substitute Teacher
Ftce Elementary ed

Congrats famulady!! I did the test 2 days ago too and passed. I do agree that this thread has been very helpful. I must express sincere gratitude to Toy03 for her recommendations on how to study for the test.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Newcomer

florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by famulady View Post
Update.I took the test again today.I PASSED.Yayyyyy!I couldnt of done it without the help of this thread.Love all u guys.Good luck.If anyone else needs help message me
Hi, I will be taking the FTCE Elementary k-6 test soon, any advice, tips, or study guides would be greatly appreciated. Congrats!!!!!

Thank you.

Tags
arr, ele, ftce