Your View on the Octuplets Story

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Writer's Block

Writer's Block Companion

Feb 19, 2009

I have the news on right now, and they said she is looking at a $1.4 million house in CA. Centruy 21 has confirmed it (just reporting the facts, ma'am...don't shoot the messenger). Supposedly, she is counting on over two million dollars in interview money and a possible book deal. The realtor was showing her the house that she is "an interested buyer" because she has "good faith" money coming.

Hmmm........

2. Suburban Gal

Suburban Gal (formerly Elizabeth) Banned

Feb 20, 2009

Hum, guess I'll have to stay tuned for the next installment of "What Will That Outrageous Octo-Mom Do Next?"

Gosh, this is a real-life soap opera playing out. :lol:

3. DHE

DHE Connoisseur

Feb 20, 2009

Well, I just heard that the mom's father said that he thinks that his daughter and her doctor should be handled for their actions. He also stated that he thinks his daughter has mental problems, but his grandchildren should not have to suffer for her problems.

4. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Feb 20, 2009

Given the current economic freefall, one would hope that a bank would hesitate to give her a mortgage, knowing that KEEPING the house will be an issue for this woman.

I wish her the best. Regardless of how incredibly stupid she seems to be, she's the mom of 14 kids. Parenting 3 can max me out; I can't begin to imagine how she'll do with her family, and alone nonetheless.

5. Crzy_ArtTeacher

Crzy_ArtTeacher Comrade

Feb 20, 2009

I cannot believe people would give her money. This whole situation continues to make me sick.

6. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Feb 21, 2009

I know this won't be happening, but I don't want to continue hearing about this crazy woman & her kids for the next unteen yrs on the news!