Yikes!

Discussion in 'Second Grade' started by elsamare, Dec 6, 2011.

1. elsamare

elsamare New Member

Dec 6, 2011

Hi everyone! I have been teaching k-1 sped for 13 years. I just got a phone call to interview for a 2nd-3rd grade sub-seperate classroom for 8 behavior students. I love this school system and would really like to do a great lesson for the students and staff. But.... (yep there is a but) the interview is at 9am Wednesday morning and it is now 5pm Tuesday afternoon. I would like to do a science lesson followed by breaking down into centers. The main lesson needs to be only 15-20mins followed by rotating centers. The students will need to be activlely learning in each center. 3 students per center with an adult manning each group. I have very little time to gather/create materials and I am a little worried. Anyone have a good old standby that they can suggest. The students have there behaviors in control at this time (no permanent teacher for the last 2 weeks) so I do not want to rock the boat. Help?????

3. Gareth

Gareth Rookie

Jan 8, 2012

Hi elsamare, Only just read this post so couldn't help in time but I'm wondering how it went?