Wright State online M.Ed.?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by jw12, Aug 2, 2015.

1. jw12

jw12 Rookie

Aug 2, 2015

I'm not sure that this is the right place in the forum for this question, but I was wondering if anyone out there has completed or is currently enrolled with Wright State University's online Master of Education programs.

I'm seriously considering applying, but I would like some feedback before I do. Specifically, I'm looking at their M.Ed. for Educational Leadership leading to a principal's license.

I am an Ohio resident, I already hold a graduate degree, and I'm entering my 4th year teaching.

If anyone has any experience with WSU's online degree programs (good, bad, or otherwise!), I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!

3. ChildWhisperer

ChildWhisperer Devotee

Aug 3, 2015

hmm, well, I went through a different State University's online M.Ed program and I thought it was just as good, if not better, than sitting in an actual classroom.
    I'm pretty shy when it comes to class discussions so the fact that it was online & our participation depended on typing out the discussions helped me a lot! I was able to participate in all discussions without feeling too self-conscious about my answers.
    I learned a lot more in this program than any of my undergrad courses (maybe because I knew what I wanted to do with my life by then?)
    Plus, looks great on the resume. My diploma & transcripts do not say it was done online either.