Woohoo Got to leave early today!

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by Ms.Cortney, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Ms.Cortney

Ms.Cortney Rookie

Mar 12, 2007

well we had to close our centers down today around 9 o clock our last child didn't leave till about 1 o clock i was the last teacher there for the day besides the directors come to find out our water pipe BUSTED! woohoo so i was happy that i didn't have to work today but p.o. because i had to stay till the last kid left because my assistant teacher just flew out the door like a jerk! i can't stand that lady anymore she's really starting to get to me! now today she asks me if she can do circle time this week because the kids need to start listening and sitting down for circle time! LIKE I'M NOT DOING MY JOB OR SOMETHING! sorry but i'm the one that sits there with them EVERYDAY and does circle time with them her being the assistant teacher should sit there and help keep those children there at circle time but does she NO! i just can't take it anymore! HELP!

Later all

Ms.cortney

3. MissFrizzle

MissFrizzle Virtuoso

Mar 12, 2007

Sounds like you really needed a break.. Thank goodness that this happened. Hope you enjoyed your day.

4. Ms.Cortney

Ms.Cortney Rookie

Mar 12, 2007

oh my goodness yes i got to get out around 1 soo i got 4 hours in almost and i kinda got a break from work even though i was there got to spend time with my husband and the puppy take him for a walk asnd workout some woohoo i say it was a great day and the even better part is i get another early day tomorrow because i leave at 2 woohoo for classes! yyeeeaa me!!! lol take care all!

Ms.cortney