Wonderful Parent!

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by Dzenna, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Dzenna

Dzenna Groupie

Dec 3, 2008

I had a parent, actually a grandparent, do the most wonderful thing for my class. She typed letters to each of them from Santa. She mentioned my name and the names of all the other children in the classroom in the letters. She also mentioned other details of my class. She included some sparkly reindeer dust so the reindeer can find their way to the children's homes.

The children were so excited to have a letter mailed to home and the parents were thrilled. This is something I could not have pulled off at this busy time.

Just a happy vent! :haha:

3. dr.gator

dr.gator Comrade

Dec 3, 2008

My cool Santa story....

My aunt and uncle are good friends of Santa...(They have gone to Santa School and help out the big guy and Mrs. Claus during this busy time of the year.) The last year I taught K, my class was collecting postcards from all over the world. My aunt and uncle went on a trip through SC. They stopped at a welcome rest stop along I95 and asked the attend if she had any postcards. They got to talking and explained why they would need a postcard. The lady that worked at the welcome stop told them not to worry she had one and would complete it herself and send it to my class. My aunt tried to offer her some money for a stamp and her time. She wouldn't accept it. My aunt thought that the lady would send it to us with her name on it as the person sending it. When I got it, the postcard read something to liking of "Hi boys and girls, I decided to take in some warm weather and go on vacation in SC. Hope you are study hard and enjoying your postcard collecting. Love, Santa" I was very impressed. My aunt and uncle were too!

4. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Dec 7, 2008

how sweet!

5. Alesia

Alesia Companion

Dec 8, 2008

That was very nice of her.