Wishlist letter

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by MuckeyBusiness, Oct 14, 2013.

1. MuckeyBusiness

MuckeyBusiness Companion

Oct 14, 2013

I am really bad at writing and I want to write a letter with a wishlist to my parents. I'm asking for specific things but then i'm asking for a certain age group of clothes and then dramatic play toys or any other toys that are developmentally appropriate for two's. Anyone have a letter they'd be willing to share?

3. msaly

msaly Comrade

Oct 14, 2013

I have a spot on my newsletter each month that says wish list items and list things we need. At the beginning of the year I put a cute cut out(like a star) with the item needed on it and post a little saying on the door. Then the parents take the one they want and bring the item back to school. Search Pinterest for cute ideas.

If your looking for a paper to send home I would simply say

Dear Parents,
    Our classroom is need in of a few items! If you would be willing to donate any of the following items we would greatly appreciate it!
    -toys
    -clothes
    -etc

-Thank you for your donations!!

Teachers pay teachers might have a cute template.

4. Blue

Blue Aficionado

Oct 15, 2013

I like the idea of a poster with a cute cutout for items needed. My GS's school did this. The parents never knew which teacher needed what, but it worked out in the end.

I didn't mind buying an extra box of tissues or marking pens. I was able to donate all my surplus teacher stuff when I retired.