Here's the run down... I am interviewing at a school I've previously interviewed for before. They had 2 independent study positions open that I interviewed for. The day after I interviewed HR called and emailed saying they also had 2nd grade position open and would like to interview me-- it was during my Uncle's funeral, so I couldn't go and was told if they did a 2nd round of interviews they'd interview me then. After a month they've still not made a decision on the IS positions... but a k/1 popped up at the same school last week, I applied (I'm desperate) and they scheduled an interview. I'm, now, fully credentialed, and because they asked me to come back to interview for a different position I figure they liked me in the initial interview. Here's where it gets weird (other than a few positions popping up after the year has began). The interview is Monday, say I DO get the job, things go fast and I am in the classroom the following week, Sept 18-22... the week after that the 25-29, the school have this weird week-long break... (presumably because school began at the end of june... weird, right?) I am getting married October 7th... it's a destination wedding, not incredibly far from home, but 6-8 hours for me and all of my family, not including the family flying in. The plan was to leave very early friday AM for said destination to finish last minute details, etc, etc... and we're supposed to be coming home Monday am... Long story short... I'd need a Friday and Monday off the second, or maybe the first week. (Even if I don't get this position, I have 3 others in which I suspect I'll likely be interviewed for, and would likely be hired before my wedding.) How do I approach this subject? I don't want to give up a job for my wedding... but I also don't want a potential late year hire to ruin a year of planning and what should be one of the most amazing weekends of my life.