Update on my weight loss

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by SpecialPreskoo, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Amanda

Amanda Administrator Staff Member

Feb 6, 2004

Lori,

Yahoo is not allowing access to that image, so you can't link to it... it's showing up as a broken image.

When you post a message, do you have the "Attach file" option at the bottom of the message? If you don't, I can enable that for you. You may be able to post pictures to the forums that way.

2. Tara19

Tara19 Companion

Feb 7, 2004

Way to go Lori!!! YOU LOOK AWSOME!!!! You look great just the way you are! I would love to see the before pics. AWSOME JOB!!!

3. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Feb 9, 2004

Hmm funny, the pic was up there the other day...

I'll load it up...

Lori

4. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Feb 9, 2004

WOW Lori! You look unbelievable! I bet you feel like a whole new person. Congratulations on your success. I wish you continued success to get the last few pounds off. I bet the best part is clothes shopping now! What fun!

5. miss karen

miss karen Comrade

Feb 10, 2004

I think you looked pretty before too. It must be a relief to have lost so much weight though. I have slowly gained over the past few years and could use to lose about 15 lbs. right now. Just that extra "baggage" I find has slowed me down and I even feel very tired most of the time. I usually shed as the summer approaches, winter I find a killer. Our Groundhog saw his shadow....arrrrgh.... gardening always keeps me outside and busy so I don't tend to snack so much. I began my exercise machine (aka "the indoor clothesline")yesterday and want to stay with it. I am planning to do 20-25 min. 3 times a week to begin and then move on from there. My GP told me the best investment is physical exercise, do it now and you body will thank you in years from now.

Congrats on your success story Lori, great job!

6. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Feb 10, 2004

I bet you feel as great as you look. Congratulations.

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Feb 17, 2004

Wow Lori! I wish I could do it too!