Teaching Permit for preschool

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by PinkBlue8725, Apr 1, 2019.

1. PinkBlue8725

PinkBlue8725 New Member

Apr 1, 2019

I have a question I have to retake my curriculum course for me to be able to get my teaching permit. My question is I want to do the Penn foster school online I taken courses there before for other things. I just want to know if anyone knows if I retake my curriculum course on Penn foster would that be accepted for the state for my teacher permit as a accepted? I like Penn Foster because I can pay in monthly payments my course. Since I'm taking another school fully online I wouldn't be able to use financial aid for a regular college. That is my issue right now the convenience to pay in monthly would be great since I cant get financial aide for that course? I just need to know if it would be accepted by the state to get my teaching permit. I tried finding out by googling or looking online couldn't figure out a lot out. I just don't want to take course I mean I know I need to retake it but I want to make sure it works for work and permit to so I wont have to retake it. If anyone would or can help me out here. It deeply appreciate it.

3. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Maven

Apr 2, 2019

That would be a question for your state education department’s certification people, I’d imagine. States can vary widely on requirements. I’d start with your state’s certification website and go from there. Good luck,

4. maltidevi

maltidevi New Member

Apr 2, 2019

Thanks. IT's helpful for me also...

5. PinkBlue8725

PinkBlue8725 New Member

Apr 3, 2019

I went on website and it said there no way to know if it’s accepted until after you send in application . Great I’m form California state and ugh . lol oh well hopefully it is .

6. Preschool0929

Preschool0929 Cohort

Apr 4, 2019

I think you need to call the department of education instead of looking online. Talk to a person that can walk you through the process a little more.