Teacher Resource Pack

Discussion in 'General Education' started by BaynJess, Feb 15, 2013.

1. BaynJess

BaynJess Rookie

Feb 15, 2013

Hey everyone, I would really love your input into this. I am teaching in a mainstream school with 700 students. In the area that we live in there are no support classes for children with High Functioning Autism and we have just lost half of our teachers aides. I have two boys with Autism, who are actually in the school that I teach in and I have a post-grad in special ed so I have decided to develop a Teacher Resource Pack with information sheets, visuals, parent questionnaire, integration techiques, behavioural support information, sensory toys, social stories, schedules, support websites (such as this one :) ) etc.

I would love to hear ideas of a wishlist of things to be included in a teacher resource pack such as this.

These packs will not be sold to the teachers or sold commercially, they are to help support teachers, try and ease the stress for both students and teachers and to help create a more integrated classroom :)

3. mkate

mkate Comrade

Feb 16, 2013

Hmm, I'm not sure what to suggest, but this sounds like a wonderful idea! Hopefully more people will chime in.

4. BaynJess

BaynJess Rookie

Feb 16, 2013

Thanks mkate :)