Secret Teacher

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by teacherfourth, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Nov 7, 2010

Could I pick my own SP next time:lol: Although I am a little upset that I didn't receive anything (and my SP probably got a gift:mad:), I am glad that I'm the only one this round. I think there were at least 4 of us last time who didn't receive anything.

2. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Nov 7, 2010

Proud, I bet if you were to post your contact info on the Elfster page, at least a few people would step up and become your new SP.....

3. Rebel1

Rebel1 Connoisseur

Nov 7, 2010

PUT ME on THE LIST FOR NEXT YEAR!
    I know I missed it this year and I am sorry that you had a dissappointing experience P2BAT!. If it all comes down to the same case next year, YOU and I can be KPs!...That would be ..............KNOWN PALS!:D
    How about it?:cool:
    Rebel1

4. SwOcean Gal

SwOcean Gal Devotee

Nov 7, 2010

Yeah, that totally stinks. I cannot believe it! How rotten! I am sorry Proud. I keep thinking there must be some way that it can be fixed like through elfster or something. That is just insane- so unfair. So make sure your atoz username is posted on elfster so at least it can be fixed the way Caesar suggested.

5. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Nov 7, 2010

I really hate to believe that someone intentionally didn't send you something....especially when this person most likely received something from his/her secret pal. Maybe it slipped your person's mind...and hopefully your person will get right on it now? I'm being hopeful here...

6. scienceteach82

scienceteach82 Cohort

Nov 7, 2010

Happened to me too 2x

7. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Nov 7, 2010

Happened to me too. The person did send me a message on Elfster telling me that she had to drop out (it was a pretty lame excuse though) but then i was supposed to be re-paired with someone else and never got anything.

8. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Nov 8, 2010

I'm really not expecting anyone (other than my SP) to purchase me something. I'll just miss out on this round. It is just the luck of the draw and I just wasn't lucky this time round. I am making sure that the person I'm buying for, will get hers on time this time round though.

9. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Nov 13, 2010

Okay - just sent out my November gift :)

Proud - anything yet?

10. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Nov 13, 2010

Nope nothing yet:( My SP should be receiving her gift this week though.

11. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Nov 13, 2010

Has anyone checked elfster lately? It looks different almost like we have completed the exchange? I can't remember who started or is in charge of the exchange, but you might want to check the settings to make sure the exchange is set to last until December. Right now elfster shows that I have "no current exchanges."

12. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Nov 13, 2010

I think you can only enter one exchange date for an exchange, so they entered the first date. I think.

13. amakaye

amakaye Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2010

I went shopping yesterday, but have to get my gift packaged and to the post office (and this is report card week, so it might not get out until the weekend!).

14. KLSSwimmer

KLSSwimmer Habitué

Nov 16, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have been asked by a member to make sure that you have answered any questions that your secret pal asks on Elfster.

Hope everyone is doing great!

15. andi137

andi137 Companion

Nov 16, 2010

I remember something being said at the beginning about how on elfster it looks like it is only for one month even though we know it is 3 months. I cant remember the reasoning but I do remember reading that somewhere.

My gift was sent out yesterday!!

16. nklauste

nklauste Comrade

Nov 16, 2010

I am going shopping for my gift tonight and will hopefully be mailing it this weekend.

17. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Nov 16, 2010

I pretty much know what I"m going to get my secret pal for November but I'm waiting for my paycheck. I'm hoping I can buy it on Friday and mail it on Saturday!

18. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Nov 16, 2010

I'm picking up my gift tonight and will put it in the mail tomorrow. Woo!

19. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Nov 16, 2010

I have most of my November gift done and will hopefulyl get it mailed out this week...

20. SwOcean Gal

SwOcean Gal Devotee

Nov 16, 2010

I totally second that about answering any questions asked of you! I can imagine it being very helpful! Wish my pal would! lol
    I started getting stuff today, but I won't get it mailed until Saturday probably.
    I did however get my mail and my November package was there! Wicked Cool! Thanks SP!!!!! I love it! So cool- the kids will totally love it having the stencils and cool pencils and whatnot! Cannot wait to share it with them and add it to the writing center! So Cool! Thanks! Loving all of it- you even got my favorite lip balm and nail polish (I am obsessed with nail polish!)! You are the best! lol Aw Love it all! So exciting!