Research on Technology Use in Classroom

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Nancha, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Nancha

Nancha New Member

Jul 12, 2017

Hi everyone! I am currently conducting a research project and I am looking for Teachers as Interview partners.
    If you are interested, please just let me know when and how it would be good for you, I am very flexible so all requests will be met ;) Will take around 20-30 Minutes and you receive a Amazon voucher (10$) in exchange for your time.

Please contact me right away (seriously, as soon as possible). Please only actual teachers, currently employed in public or private schools, country doesn't matter.
    Looking forward!

Best Regards
    userresearchvr@gmail.com

Edit: Or just answer our Online survey ;) In that case, we can't give you a voucher, but be sure of our kindest appreciation!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDJODbuB_fggPxbwofuLwaDnadN422q248AomPNtI74l5xAA/viewform

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  3. mathmagic

mathmagic Connoisseur

Jul 13, 2017

I'd love to (and I'm sure others, as well) help out, but can you give more information that might put us at ease a bit more? Who this is for, who's funding it, etc...?

Nancha likes this.
  4. Nancha

Nancha New Member

Jul 13, 2017

Sure! First of all, thank you for the quick reply. I am currently an intern at a Virtual Reality company, and together with a small team we are working on Virtual Reality Solutions for Education. To come up with actually helpful and interesting ideas, we want to get to know more about technology use in class and therefore need to talk to teachers about their needs, wants and goals.

It is still a small project of mainly interns, but with your help we can hopefully get great insights. ;)

For more information, just shoot me a Mail.