OfficeMax Educator Gift Contents

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Edelweiss, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Edelweiss

Edelweiss Rookie

Jul 29, 2007

I thought you might like to know what's in the "free gift" that's going to be given at OfficeMax's Educator Appreciation Event from August 2-4. I went in to pick up some $.01 folders and the manager asked if I worked for a school. When I told him I'm a teacher, he said they'd just opened the box of free gifts and that I could have one today! So, here's what you'll get:

An insulated lunch bag. It's made by Kook Pak. Black with white OfficeMax logo on the front. It has a small pocket on the front.

A plastic water bottle. Mine is green with the OfficeMax logo in white and a sports-bottle-type top.

A package of OfficeMax brand pop-up sticky notes. Mine are light blue, but I don't know if they're all the same or not.

A box of 100 OfficeMax brand clear push pins.

An OfficMax brand glue stick.

A TUL brand dry-erase marker. It's really neat...it's triangular, with a rubber grip and an eraser built into the cap.

A sheet of 35 stickers with things like "Wonderful," "Great listener," I :love: reading," "Super work," and "Shining success" on them.

A bunch of coupons and ads.

Enjoy!

3. bandnerdtx

bandnerdtx Aficionado

Jul 29, 2007

The date for the teacher giveaways in the Houston area is August 18th.

I can't wait! Sounds like some cool stuff. Even if I don't use it, it always makes great little gifts for new teachers on staff or teachers who just need a pick-me-up as the year goes on.

4. Beth2004

Beth2004 Maven

Jul 29, 2007

Very cool! The one near me isn't until Aug. 23rd-25th so I have a little while to wait, but I'm really excited now!

5. daysy_may

daysy_may Groupie

Jul 29, 2007

Oh, I'll have to see when the one near me is.

6. daysy_may

daysy_may Groupie

Jul 29, 2007

Mine is August 2-4th, so I will definetly be there!

7. MJH

MJH Companion

Jul 29, 2007

Free Laminating

Office Max is offering free laminating without trimming to teachers on Thursday's. You take in your things to be laminated on Thursdays and pick up when completed. My area has is beginning on Aug 2 and runs through Sept 13. Check out the Office Max website for information in your area.

http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/minisite/minisiteTemplate.jsp?msno=112

I hope the above link works. I've never inserted a link before on this forum.

8. daysy_may

daysy_may Groupie

Jul 29, 2007

I have to do that as well, the wait to get stuff laminated is HORRIBLE at the beginning of the year. There is a little coupon to print out you can get from the link above.

9. hbdb

hbdb Rookie

Aug 10, 2007

Nice! I found it interesting that the Staples near me are having their teacher appreciation the day the teachers go back to work. Real nice...we won't be able to go. So much for that. Maybe I'll ask them why and get one early too:)