office max teacher appreciation day

Discussion in 'General Education' started by teachmemath, Aug 6, 2007.

1. teachmemath

teachmemath Companion

Aug 6, 2007

I just got in the mail an invitation to attend the office max teacher appreciation day again on aug 23-25. It was this past weekend b/c I went and they were having it (it had it in the circular)but I got there too late to receive a free gift bag. Are they holding it twice in one month?? Is this happening anywhere else??

3. GatorGal

GatorGal Cohort

Aug 6, 2007

Hmm I'm not sure. I've heard that it is this Saturday. :huh:

4. Touchthefuture

Touchthefuture Comrade

Aug 6, 2007

If you go to their site you'll see that they are offering a couple different weekends depending on where you are.

5. djmondi

djmondi Comrade

Aug 6, 2007

I went this last weekend and got the lunch box, water bottle, etc. and then on Saturday I received the invitation saying it's at the same store the 23-25 - I'm wondering the same thing. I was a little confused when I received the invitation a few hours after leaving the store.

6. kiraj

kiraj Companion

Aug 6, 2007

Hmmm... according to the website ours is in a few weeks... I hope I didn't miss it!

7. Mrs. R.

Mrs. R. Connoisseur

Aug 6, 2007

I think some stores had the one this past weekend (that one was advertised) and then the one on the 23-24 for MaxPerks teachers only. According to my invitation, the one later in August includes a 15% discount in addition to giveaways.

8. teachmemath

teachmemath Companion

Aug 6, 2007

that is exactly what my invite states. I wonder if they are going to be giving away the same thing as this past weekend.

Is anybody going to take advantage of the brown bag event (you fill a brown paper bag full of stuff and get 15% off)??