Need URGENT favor from anyone with a Vineland II Manual!

Discussion in 'Special Education' started by Gwinn, May 3, 2008.

1. Gwinn

Gwinn New Member

May 3, 2008

My wife has an IEP at the beginning of the day on Monday. She's not used to administering the Vineland II (adaptive behavior scales) and didn't take the manual when she took the Teacher Rating Form.

If anyone out there has a Vineland manual at home this weekend, and could look up a few quick scores for her, we'd be very grateful.

Please email dongwinn@thefiringline.com if you can help--it should only take a moment. I've never used the Vineland, but I imagine there's a table in the manual and you can simply plug the raw scores in to get the standard scores. We shouldn't have any confidentiality issues since you won't need to know anything about the student; to you it will just be an anonymous set of scores.

Thanks!

3. psyimm

psyimm New Member

Jan 17, 2013

Hello,

did you get the Vineland Manual, or the Score Tables? If yes, could you send it to me, please? I need it to complete a psychology assessment.
    I've tried to send you a PM but i'm new at this forum, so I'm not allowed it.

Thank you in advance.

4. Gwinn

Gwinn New Member

Jan 18, 2013

I'm sorry, psyimm, but that was years ago. I actually don't remember how we solved that one. I hope you find what you need!