NACOL Blended Learning Framework v.s. Charlotte Danielson’s Framework

Discussion in 'General Education' started by VivianQ, Mar 7, 2019.

1. VivianQ

VivianQ New Member

Mar 7, 2019

Hello Everyone,

My school gave me founding to study for one course. Is anyone familiar with either the NACOL Blended Learning Framework or Charlotte Danielson’s Framework? Any comments and insights will be great appreciated!

Thank you all!

Viv

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Mar 7, 2019

Welcome to A to Z, VivianQ!

A quick procedural point: Your threads have been merged, in accordance with A to Z policy that discourages multiple threads in multiple forums on the same topic at the same time by the same member. The site owner's rationale is that spreading out the discussion tends to dilute it and to make it difficult for everyone to follow. You'll get just as good exposure for your thread in just one forum anyway: most veterans of A to Z don't check for new threads forum by forum, they check for new posts using one of the two "Latest Posts" links at the top right of the webpage.

Now, then: can you be a little more specific about what you want? Are you looking for a course that contrasts these approaches, or are you fishing for insight to help you choose between a course that highlights one versus a course that highlights the other?

And roughly what is it that you teach?

4. VivianQ

VivianQ New Member

Mar 7, 2019

Yes, I was looking for insight to help to choose between a course that highlights one versus a course that highlights the other.

I am a learning support teacher but I am also the curriculum coordinator at my school. I was hoping maybe through one of the courses above, my school could also benefit from the framework. Thanks!