mom2mikey can I pick your brain please?

Discussion in 'Special Education' started by sammyrams, Jul 16, 2010.

1. sammyrams

sammyrams Companion

Jul 16, 2010

I have been scouring your blog and love how you have your classroom set up and running. The one thing I am trying to find more about is the contents of your Individual Programming binders. I want to set those up this year and am looking for the sections that you use in yours.

I think I am going to do stations this year so I can rotate my kids and aides around more than I did last year. I would like my aides to be able to chart some of the data for me this year, last year was my first year with this type of population and now I would like to have everyone involved in the charting.

Can you give me a few minutes of your time? You are a fabulous resource for those of us new to this population. I was so luck y to have found your blog! Thank you!

3. mom2mikey

mom2mikey Cohort

Jul 16, 2010

Would love to chat with you.

I'm working on revamping programming binders right now and am going to start posting outlines of some of the activities that students work on during programming times in the next few days. I'm fortunate as I have a one-on-one student-to-staff ratio so when I set up the programs they can be completely individualized.

I am hoping that a couple of my "new and improved" program binders will be ready to go in the next few days here and I can for sure take out identifying information and e-mail them to you. On my blog I need to post it in such a away that its not overly identifying as it is so very publice.

Question wise feel free to ask here or e-mail me. Know that I'm very much in the learning process here as well though :). Its always great to talk with others teaching this population as we can learn from eachother.

4. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Jul 16, 2010

I want to see your blog. What's the link?

5. mom2mikey

mom2mikey Cohort

Jul 16, 2010

6. mom2mikey

mom2mikey Cohort

Jul 16, 2010

P.S. - I notice that you hve a signature in your post. Can you tell me where I go to put one together as I can't seem to find. I've looked a couple of times but always come up not sure on how to do it.

7. JenniferAnnM88

JenniferAnnM88 New Member

Dec 9, 2014

This blog link isn't working? It takes me nowhere--very interested in reading this!

8. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Dec 9, 2014

The original post is four years old....

9. bros

bros Phenom

Dec 9, 2014