Looking for an actual teacher guide for I Am Malala

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Linguist92021, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Linguist92021

Linguist92021 Phenom

Jan 7, 2017

We'll be reading the book I am Malala (not the young reader's version, but the one that's over 300 pages)
    For the past weeks I have been searching for lesson plans, teacher guides, etc, and I have found plenty, but all of these are studgy guides, or individual lessons on certain chapters, or mostly guides on how t teach it.
    They're very useful, because they provide a lot of information and links, etc, but I feel that it will still be so much work to put it all together.

I'm just trying to see if there is an actual teacher guide out there: I especially love Secondary Solutions (publisher), you pretty much just have to make copies of the hand outs, student worksheets, etc. Don't get me wrong, I still have to work with it (not just looking to sit back and do nothing). I still always create a Powerpoint, look up the vocab meanings and create activities for every day with them, I usually make my own quizzes and tests, but this type of guide does make everything easier.

Of course this publisher doesn't have this book, and nothing came up from other sources while I googled it.
    On TPT there are quite a few, but I can't really tell what they entail. I don't mind paying out of pocket, I wouldn't even mind paying $30 for the entire book guide (that's how much it would cost me from Secondary S), but I really want to see what I'm getting before I pay.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I have saved a lot of websites, a lot of files of the lessons and guides I mentioned above, so I don't need any more of those. If I really have to, I can just do it all myself using them. But I'm really looking for an all-in-one teacher guide.
    Thank you!

3. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator