High School Accounting Resources?

Discussion in 'Secondary Education Archives' started by UCLACareerChngr, Sep 16, 2006.

1. UCLACareerChngr

UCLACareerChngr Comrade

Sep 16, 2006

I'm teaching high school accounting for the first time. I have all of the publisher resources but those materials do not provide enough exercises and practice for my students.

Any high school accounting instructors out there who can point me to Internet sites or books that have lots of worksheets and problems to demonstrate or assign to students?

Thanks

3. pivaatoz

pivaatoz New Member

Sep 19, 2006

Internet Resource

If you are looking for the online material on introduction to accounting I would recommend introduction to accounting by Simple Studies.

I would post a link to their site, but I cann't since I haven't been a member for a while. Just add .com at the end of the SimpleStudies to get to their site.

4. UCLACareerChngr

UCLACareerChngr Comrade

Sep 21, 2006

Thanks. That site was really helpful, and I also found another good resource here: http://www.dwmbeancounter.com/moodle/

Thanks again, if you have another other ideas for good class discussions or projects please let me know. I have some projects to start (simulations and other ideas but need additional filler work - problem sets and additional practice exercises) that they can work on. I'm making most of it up right now but it's starting to get a little repetitive for them.