HELP!! Praxis II PLT 7-12

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by dinceax, Mar 27, 2009.

1. dinceax

dinceax Rookie

Mar 27, 2009

My questions is How am i suppose to find an ACTION?
    What they meant by action?
    There are some key words that i don't really get.

if they asks Give TWO action which is typical adolescence behavior?

Indeed, what are the typical adolescence's Behaviors ?

I ll be asking question on this thread. For know please answer my questions.

Thanks

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Mar 27, 2009

Have you looked at the Praxis Web site for information about this test? The questions here are taken - incompletely - from material that's there. Go to http://www.ets.org/praxis. In the middle of the page, under "For Test Takers", you should see a link for "Prepare for a Test": click on that. Use the dropdown menu to find your test (which is, I believe, 0524), then click on "Test at a Glance"; this will open a new window, and one of the choices on the left side of the window should be "Sample Test Questions".

To learn more about typical adolescent behavior, try using the term "typical adolescent behavior" as a search time with Google. For a quick overview of adolescence, try this: http://www.answers.com/topic/adolescence.

4. dinceax

dinceax Rookie

Mar 27, 2009

thank you teachergroupie for links . I took this test twice i got almost full points from multiple-choice questions. but case studies are just awful.

I need only 7 more raw points to pass which is another 3.5 constructed-response questions..

I know all the theories and theorist but alas i don't know how to answer the questions with theories and theorists...

I don't really get how to pick the key Action/Strength/weakness from the case.

I'm going to take the PLT on April 25th. I have to pass this time otherwise my license will be lapsed.

please tell your experiences that might helpful for me.

thanks..

5. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Mar 27, 2009

Have you got colleagues who have passed this thing? Your best bet might be to find someone to help you where you are - for constructed response questions, it can be vital to get feedback on one's answers (and that's where working out of a prep book tends to come up short).

6. dinceax

dinceax Rookie

Mar 27, 2009

You are right i gotta find somebody who might help me out.

Thanks again..