Guided reading lesson format

Discussion in 'Elementary Education Archives' started by Lanie, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Nov 3, 2003

Does anyone have a lesson plan template you use for guided reading that you would be willing to share?

Thanks!

3. Carla

Carla Companion

Nov 3, 2003

do you want lesson plan sheet for a specific level? I have one that we use at our school. It even tells you what to look for specific skills at each level.
    email me if you would like a copy. I have it at school, not at home but I could email you with it tomorrow night.

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Nov 5, 2003

guided reading

Hi,
    Would it be possible to e-mail me the same lesson plan sheet. WE just got in some great books for guided reading and I would like to start using it. Thanks so much if you can send it!
    I am a teacher of first grade
    Ann

posted by Carla [/i]
    do you want lesson plan sheet for a specific level? I have one that we use at our school. It even tells you what to look for specific skills at each level.
    email me if you would like a copy. I have it at school, not at home but I could email you with it tomorrow night.
    [/QUOTE]

5. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Nov 5, 2003

Hi! I am hoping to begin guided reading groups within the next few months in my Kindergarten class. I would love to see your guided reading lesson format if possible.

I sent you a personal message with my e-mail address. Thank you so much for your help!

Lanie

6. Carla

Carla Companion

Nov 5, 2003

Sorry guys, I have been so busy moving and planning for school that I forgot to check back with the message boards. I will send you the copy on Friday. I forgot to bring them home today and will not be able to scan them into the computer Thursday. It will have to wait until Friday. I promise I will send them though! Be safe.

7. Carla

Carla Companion

Nov 5, 2003

Ann, you will have to send me your email address.

8. Amanda

Amanda Administrator Staff Member

Nov 5, 2003

Ann,
    Just a reminder... Don't post your email address in public view. Just click on pm on Carla's post to send her a private message.

:)

9. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Nov 5, 2003

Can I have one, too? I'm not currently in a position to use them, but would LOVE to have one on file for when I get my own classroom. :)

You can get my e-mail through my profile. :)

Thankies!

10. maubrey

maubrey Guest

Jun 1, 2004

guided reading lesson plan sheet

I saw this message that you had posted when I was doing a search on guided reading lesson plan templates. I was wondering if you could email the template that you use. I am particularly interested in the specific skills at each level. I am interested in grades K - 5, so whatever grade level you can send me would be helpful. My e-mail address is maubrey@aea8.k12.ia.us. Thanks so much!

Maurita

11. Tara19

Tara19 Companion

Jun 1, 2004

Hi... I was wondering if you could send me a copy too, I thought it would be a good idea. Thanx! I'll send you my e-mail right now, k? Thanx again! :)

12. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Jun 1, 2004

template

I'm getting ready to do guided reading also for 3rd grade. Could you please send me a copy, also.

dayzer@aol.com

13. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

14. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Jun 1, 2004

Could you please send me the guided reading format that you use? I will send you my email address. Thanks for sharing!

15. secondmp

secondmp Rookie

Jun 7, 2004

guided reading

I would love a copy of that sheet you use. I teach second grade! Thanks so much!

16. dalia

dalia Guest

Jun 12, 2004

I don't know if you are in school still there where you are, but I will start teaching 2nd grade in August and would love and appreciate a copy as well. Email on the way.

17. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Jun 12, 2004

has anyone gotten a relpy yet? Carla, where are you! :) :confused:

18. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Jun 12, 2004

I never received a response from Carla and that was back in November. She's probably busy. When I searched online, the link below had the best format for K-2. The Arkansas Literacy Model uses a lot of the same strategies as Reading Recovery, but even better for use in a classroom setting. Check out the link below. It would be great to print out and keep for your files anyway.

http://www.arliteracymodel.com/teac...1lessonplan.pdf

:) Lanie

19. Margo

Margo Devotee

Jun 12, 2004

If you check Carla's profile, you will see that she hasn't posted anything here since 11/5/03. More than likely you will not get what you have asked her for.

20. clarnet73

clarnet73 Moderator

Jun 12, 2004

thanks, Margo... forgot to check. :) and thanks for the link, Lanie. :)